At My Sydney Detour we are committed to providing the highest quality tours and services. In the event you are not satisfied with your tour or service, this refund policy explains when we will give a refund.
You are entitled to cancel a tour and ask for a refund if the tour you booked:
• Is not the same as the description provided by the salesperson or advertisement;
• Does not match the information you were shown at the time of purchase;
• Did not do the job as you were led to believe;
• If you give more than 24 Hours notice before the commencement of the tour in writing.
You are not entitled to a refund if you:
• Simply change your mind within 24 Hours of the commencement of tour
• Realise you can’t afford the tour;
• Were responsible for causing the tour to terminate;
• You may leave the tour at any time by giving notice to the tour leader. You will not be entitled to a refund and My Sydney Detour will not be liable for any loss or damage you incur as a consequence of you leaving the tour.
• Cancellation fees are to be paid within 14 days of cancellation
• You will not make a claim against My Sydney Detour for any other loss suffered by you due to a cancellation.
• Any refund should be given to the customer in the same form that the customer used to purchase the item.
• If you have paid a deposit, My Sydney Detour will deduct the cancellation fee from the deposit and refund you the remainder.
• Any payments made via the internet are your responsibility.
Requesting a refund or assistance
If you would like to request a refund, or would like assistance with a product or service you have purchased from us, please contact us via our CONTACT US link on this website.
See Related: Refund Policy